Wednesday, September 30, 2009

1st post.

Last week, I went to a relative house in Seremban for Eid Fitr celebration. I met Pak Ngah Ishak who is a modest owner of few acres of rubber, rambutan and durian trees.


I don't know i got such interests when he started talking about the agricultural life that he has after the retirement.


I told him my dad got a small square feet of land in his house at Bkt.Beruntung, he told me " why you let the land go wasted without being planted with anything?" "Well, what do you think i should d with it?" i asked. He answeres" Why don't you try to plant something that's doesn't take a lot of time to produce fruits, like Rambutan or Mangoes?"


What a great idea, why don't i think of that before? . . . . .

My quest begins . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment